SheBrews House Blend is the result of years of fiddling, fine-tuning and trial and error. Its components are always rotating depending on what coffee-growing regions are in season. Regardless of the fresh coffees going into the blend, its core is always 15% dark roasted Central and South American. The remaining light roasted 85% is South American coffee, aiming for a cozy, balanced and downright delicious blend.
SheBrews House Blend - 1 lb.